- This event has passed.
October 7, 2017 - October 28, 2017
Call to Art: Deadline–Friday, September 22nd @11pm
Exhibition Dates: October 7th-28th
Location: The Hive–195 U.S. 206, Chester, NJ 07930
Masquerade, can be interpreted simply, as a disguise, mask or costume. One can also interpret it as a false façade or character. We seek your interpretations of Masquerade.
• This exhibition is open to any artists that are able to drop off and pick up their work in person (no work will be accepted through mail).
• All mediums will be considered.
• Artists must submit work through the Art Hustle submission form on the website www.arthustle.net by Friday, September 22nd, 2017 at 11pm
• If accepted, the artist agrees to pay a $15 hanging fee.
• If work is sold, The Hive is given a 30% sales commission.
- Accepted entries may be dropped off at The Hive in Chester on October 1st–3rd
- Accepted work must be wired and ready to hang (if your work is not properly wired you will be charged an additional $15 fee).
• All artwork must be identified on the back with the artist name, title, and price.
• Artist must sign an artist agreement at the time of drop-off.
While every precaution and great professional care will be taken in the handling and installation of artwork, the curator and venue will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to entries. Artwork is not insured by us. By submitting artwork to this exhibition, each artist agrees to these conditions.
• Submission Deadline: Friday, September 22nd @11pm
• Notification of accepted work: Sunday, September 24th
• Drop off of accepted work: October 1st-3rd
•Opening Reception: Saturday, October 7th
- Closing Reception & Masquerade Ball: Saturday, October 28th (artists may take unsold work at the end of the reception—no one will be able to take work before the end)
• Additional Pick-Up Dates: October 29th-30th
If you have any additional questions contact Christy O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org